Capacity for 5,000+ lbs. of flower and 3,000+ liters of distillate production annually. A 6-acre facility outside of Portland that has a Tier II cultivation license and a manufacturing license pending. 100% owned.
- Established cultivation operation in Calackamas, 16 miles southeast of Portland, that has operated since 2016.
- Originally cultivated ~700 square feet of indoor grow space.
- CordovaCann is building out 4 greenhouses and is erecting a pre-fabricated steel building for extraction and manufacturing.
- Cultivation license transferred to CordovaCann in November 2020.
- Buildout of an additional 8,800 square feet of growing capacity should be complete in 2022.
- Manufacturing buildout would enable production of crude, distillates, concentrates, and select edibles.