CORDOVACANN HAS OPERATIONS IN
CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES.
CordovaCann is an Ontario-based public company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, which trades on the CSE in Canada (ticker CDVA) and the OTC in the United States (ticker LVRLF).
Our company focus is to accelerate retail growth, invest and scale branded products, and leverage excess capacity for white label manufacturing, to drive company profitability.
- Compelling store unit economics, with an investment payback of 12 months or less after opening.
- Potential to acquire one-off retailers and small chains at valuations that are very accretive.
- Retailers still have the leverage in a fragmented market based on geography.
- White-label manufacturing will aid in the geographic proliferation of strong cannabis brands.
- Partner with brands to lower their cost of production and accelerate their time to additional markets.
- Allow brands to focus on increasing audience size and share, while still dictating the production process.
- Focus on niche brands that have cult-like followings that can be taken into additional markets.
- Most significant cannabis brands have been born on the west coast and have neglected expansion.
- White label manufacturing and retail expansion should drive brand awareness and increase profitability.
(Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, and B.C.)
(Washington & California)